Need help redeeming your frequent flyer miles?
We’ve got you covered!
Before Kara and I left to travel full-time in January of 2016, we saved up almost 2 million frequent flyer miles! Over the last two years we’ve redeemed these frequent flyer miles to travel to over 50 countries!
Frequent flyer miles are great for reducing the cost of travel! In fact, we’ve been able to see more of the world than we ever dreamed was possible thanks to frequent flyer miles!
Unfortunately, airlines don’t always make it easy for you to use your frequent flyer miles. Confusing online booking platforms, unfriendly phone agents, and unclear guidelines can make the process of redeeming frequent flyer miles extremely frustrating!
We’ve spent years learning the in’s and out’s of this complicated process! Now we want to use our knowledge to help take headache out of your next award booking!
Whether you have no clue where to start, or you’ve been searching for a specific award flight for the past month, we’re here to help!
We’ll take care of the entire award booking process from start to finish, and we’ll pull out all of the stops to make sure you get the maximum amount of value from your loyalty points!
So, if you want to remove the frustration and wasted time from your next award booking, click the button below to have us do all of the work for you!
1. After choosing one of the options below you’ll be taken to a page where you can provide us with all of the details about your trip, how many frequent flyer miles you have, and the personal details we’ll need to make the booking on your behalf.
2. You’ll be taken to a payment page where you can complete the checkout process.
3. Once you have submitted your payment, one of our award booking experts will contact you within 24 hours (in most cases much sooner) to clarify any uncertainities about the award booking you’ve requested.
4. Your personal award expert will go to work to find the award flight you’ve requested.
5. After your award expert has found your flight, they’ll present their findings to you for your approval. In most cases there will be a small amount of taxes and fees from the airline associated with the award booking (these are unavoidable in most cases). These taxes and fees will be made clear to you as well.
6. After you have approved the flight found by your award booking expert, you’ll receive a final invoice for the taxes and fees.
7. Once those fees are paid, your award booking expert will secure the flight and send you all of the details.
8. At this point, our job is done! All that’s left for you to do is enjoy the trip!
Do I have to pay upfront?
Yes, we require payment upfront, but we will gladly refund your money if you’re not happy with flight options we find for you!
What happens if you can’t find an award that fits my needs?
You get your money back! You won’t pay a dime if we don’t deliver!
What about airline taxes and fuel surcharges?
These extra fees charged by the airline are unavoidable in most cases. Part of our job is trying to minimize the fees for you, but you’ll no doubt have to pay a small amount for each award booking.
We’ll let you know these taxes and fees before you ever agree to a flight. Once you have chosen a flight, we’ll invoice you for the taxes an fees before booking the flight on your behalf.
Still have questions?
Shoot Benji, our Chief Award Expert, an email: Benji (at) karaandnate (dot) com